Kinga

Kinga

Monday, August 21, 2006

dear all,
that's the moment of rebirth.
a blog has died,and an another one came to world. since my tenure in greenwich has finished, i decided to start a new blog. My life is going to be continued not in Greenwich, but in Budapest for now. Of course i will come back (even if not for good), since i LOVE this place, it has grown to my heart. and i will leave a part of my heart here, too. btw, that explains the title of this new blog. this represents the continuity of my relationships, feelings and after all my life.

i guess u are already bored with this sentimental bla-bla, but i thought it appropriate to start with this. anyway:
I'M DISCOVERING GREAT-BRITAIN - AND IT'S GREAT, indeed

the more i travel, the more i like it, and the more i want to see.
yesterday i've seen Warwick Castle, a bit of Birmingham (nothing special), Kidderminster (ghost town), and the most important: the Pioneer Centre in Cleobury Mortimer. great, ini'?
i have plenty of pictures and plenty to say. unfortunately i can't connect my camera to the computer here: pics r comin later.

an advice in advance:
NEVER forget how beautiful the stars are. after one year in london u certainly will!! u can never see them, because of the lights and clouds.

anyway, am in a hostel now. crap n dodgy people, and also expensive. the website is the following, if i raised someone's attention:
argh, i changed my mind, i don't want u to come here.
okok, could be worse - but not much :)))
mum, it's clean!! take it easy :)

today i've been wandering in a pine forrest, waiting for deers to come to drink, i've seen a snake -which bite, according to my friend was leathal, seen ludlow, and cardiff at night. cardiff is much more boring than i thought.

tomorrow i want to see the brecon national park. i'll let u know about the news.
cee ya mates!

4 comments:

Julie said...

Hey Balint!
I didn't know that u went to Cardif.
When are u going to Hungary???
I found a great flat in Rouen (my city 1 hour from Paris) so if one day you wanna see my country u r very welcome. (and gosia as well.
Lots of kisses Balint. And don't worry for the sentimental bit, I understand and I think like u.
xxx

Balint said...

Hi Julie,
yepp, i'm in wales till tomorrow, then i'll go to see cornwall. then manchester, lake district and scotland with Gosia. then poland and hungary.
then France!!! :) sorry for leaving France for last - but definitely not least!
Bisous!
Balint

Julie said...

france!!!
Great!!!
When? Where?

Balint said...

huhh, Julie, that's a very good question. if i had a chance, i would go there straight afterwards. but unfortunately the semester starts mid-sept. i hope i can make it this year!