Kinga

Kinga

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

hey!
it's been a while since my last post. sorry for that, but i had good reasons: not being close to any civilization for a long time. am telling you, you should try it! but anyway, i just wanted to let you all know that i'm alive, still in one piece after my journey in the UK. and it was great! i've seen so many places that it's hard to summarize it. but who cares about the number, all of them were beautiful, i enjoyed every single day of the last two weeks.
and the travelling is not over yet! tomorrow an other one-day-long journey is waiting for me: drivin to Warsaw to see my Poziomka! with my beautiful COROLLA! my sweet.
so pls don't expect me to post frequently since i'll be busy again, for another two weeks. but still love ya all!!!
Balint

1 comment:

Gosia said...

Hello My Darling! it's the first time when i had a proper look at a little bit of your blog. i know, it sounds a bit harsch, but the reason was lack of time and having you there pretty much everyday. i've only discovered your new blog today, and i really adore this medvekoma title;))) and of course i'll keep on looking at it.
see you tomorrow, i mean tonite actually! ;*